Sunday, December 30, 2007

200?

Slogan of 2008: No worries

My plan is to take some trips to Colorado. I have never been skiing in my entire life; this needs to change. Snow sports are so much fun. I love to snowboard whenever I get the opportunity. Living in Kansas though... well- let's just say I don't get that many chances to board.

In the summer, though, I am thinking about doing some frequent wakeboarding. My brother taught me how to do it just before he died in September... and ever since then I have been in love with the idea. I'm not too good yet- but I plan on getting better at it. It's something he would have been proud to see me do.


Today was interesting enough. I work a retail job part time/temporary over the holiday break... just for some extra cash (god knows I need it). The funny thing is, though, that I keep calling in. Last week I called in sick TWICE. I've just let them know that I have a pretty serious case of strep throat. I went in this morning and left early... relaxation fo' sho.

After I got home, I took a little bit of a nap and then went to the gym. Now I'm sitting here spending money that I don't have on the internet! WHOOPIEE!!! Really, I'm just buying music. I love music- totally moves the soul.

__________


I want to get involved in some new things next semester, too. I mean- the opportunity to play a sport- like... club ultimate frisbee or something would be really fun. I don't know- I just feel like I need to meet some new people. Last semester was so restricted to the same group- and that really, really pisses me off.

I've really been wanting to meet someone too. I don't care if it's a guy or a girl (right now I'm feeling pretty gay... so we'll say a guy). But yes- I want to have a relationship. It's about time.

peace and love,

cammo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year... Make sure its a great one!