Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I just finished with my finals today. So happy about that- you don't even know. I'm ready to go home to the parents house, work on my internship, work on my body- and relax. That's what it's all about, right?

My Shakespeare final was complete bullshit though- thankfully... I was prepared.
However, I did find myself asking a question upon completing the exam. We had ten essays to complete in the allotted time frame... why the fuck would a professor want to grade that many essays? It seems completely 100% ridiculous to me.... but I guess that's why I'm not a professor!

I've been thinking about going for the shaggy Brad Pitt facial hair thing. This is college... my only opportunity to be shaggy. Maybe I'll let my hair grow out and get a gut too- drink beer every night? No... that doesn't seem to be an option for me. I am, however, looking to find a trainer. I have decided that- one of my new years resolutions... is to start training for olympic lifting.

I know that sounds like a really random resolution for 2008... Really- who wakes up and says, "I think I'd like to try olympic lifting today..."

Nobody- really...

BUT! You know how it is... random qualities about a person are what turns me on.

ciao boys,

cam

No comments: