Monday, January 7, 2008



simple breath to take
undefined resolution
an expensive drink


I don't really know what 2008 has in store for me. I know that- as a modification of the self- I want to take better care of... myself; not strictly health wise- but really take care of myself. Increase knowledge, live life... be happy- all that jazz. It all sound so appealing.

This semester- grades are a must. I can't dick around anymore. The internship is helping me out in the long run... I have to hit that GPA hard.

I've yet to find someone... I think I'm too reserved. Maybe I should just succumb and have sex- stop holding back because I'm afraid of what might happen. Isn't lust worth it? That feeling of being so close to another person? Why am I scared... because this gay life terrifies me.

I want to change up my personality- make beneficial modifications. I want to be more laid back and less concerned with everything that's around me.

I'd like to start meditating... even though I don't know how.

breathe people
cammo

No comments: