Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am tired... and on the plaza... HELLO!

No... Kansas City doesn't parallel that of NYC in any way, shape, or form. However- the night life, modern living, and overall atmosphere is more exciting than once believed. I'll leave it up to you guys to do the research. I just wanted to remind you that Kansas isn't just one big wheat field after another.

In other news... I'm looking for a new workout program! My goal is to put on 20lbs of muscle by this time next year.
If any of you are fitness nuts like I am- then I'm sure you'll sympathize with me when I say that PUTTING ON MUSCLE IS HARD WORK! I'm not talking about the gym either. As I'm sure you all know- building a solid body means EATING A SHIT TON! For me 2800 to 3200 calories PER DAY is necessary to put on muscle like I want. Health food, for the most part, is healthy because of the low calorie, fat, and sugar content. So- when sticking strictly to a clean, healthy diet- one has to eat a lot of clean, healthy foods. It aint' cheap either!

In other, other news: the search for a boy... is off! I'm done for awhile guys. I came across one- and I'm done for at LEAST a year. Haha- ok- maybe just a couple of moneys. It just seems to me that there aren't any decent guys my age out there. Every time I meet somebody the first thing on their mind is sex. That's not my deal. I want to me a decent, well rounded guy and Lawrence has given me no faith that they exist.

WHY?!

No comments: