Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have so many things to look forward to. After I graduate- I can go pretty much anywhere... and live my life in an entirely different way.

To be honest- I find extreme happiness in situations that are not quite comfortable. I would rather be thrown into the mix of things than be prepared. Does that sound weird? I find that it's more about me being able to cope under pressure. Something new... something fresh- always exciting, right?

Today was a total waste. It's 4:00 in the afternoon and I haven't done anything but shower and buy $3.00 worth of scratchers tickets from the gas station. Call me crazy- but I had a dream that I won lot of money last night... so I figured "hey- what the hell... luck is a sneaky bitch!"

I didn't win. So it goes.

I know in a recent post I said I was rejecting the possibility of dating someone. Well- that's not entirely smart. I mean - come on just because something isn't working for me right now doesn't mean that I have to give up. The right person will come around eventually. I can wait.

I've been reading an excellent blog. The blogger's name is Dave- and his website is www.breaktheillusion.com
He's pretty insightful and FUN. Rare these days... REALLY rare.

enjoy

No comments: