Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dance, Act, and LIVE

It's funny how music represents certain chapters of your life. I can remember the songs that I was listening to when a gay reality started to set in. Recently I've been listening to a lot of Madonna. Her music just makes you want to dance. I love dancing.

I'm going through a lot of highs and lows right now. I can't stand it! Today I'm feeling neutral. There isn't anything too good- or bad. I'm just coasting. This fall break is going to be really good for me- even though it's only four days. Still- four is better than a weekend.

I know what I want to do with my life, but I'm wondering if a gay agent is really a reality. I want to represent atheletes, models, and actors- but I'm not sure how the industry, or that side of it, views the gays. I mean- look at the persona Jeremy Piven plays in Entourage. I'm like him in a lot of ways. I'm forward, intense, and up front almost always.
I would get to go to law school like I have been dreaming for SO LONG. I'm excited. I'm excited about my future.

However, the present has me a little confused. Right now I'm just fucking coasting here in life. I dont' know if I like my major right now- but shit... ENGLISH IS SO EASY!

Alrighty... I don't even know if people look at this blog- but if they do... peace out.... and much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs music in their lives. I totally agree with music having different meanings in our chapters in life.

Know, that I am still around that that many of us don't even know where your new blog is.

I have to spread the word.