Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nothing like a good shower

Seriously guys... we all know it. There is absolutely nothing better than a good shower.
I just got out... smellin' good- feelin good.

I'm a little concerned at the fact that I haven't been working out as hardcore as I usually do. I'm actually getting comfortable not being all obsessd- and that concerns me. In order to maintain a body that you want, you have to work at it- and I'm definitely slacking off. However, my diet is still clean.

The funny thing is, after you cut out all the shit from your diet, you don't want it anymore. You feel so much better eating things that are good for you rather than eating the shit that is bad. For instance, I haven't had fast food in FOREVER- but I just indulged with a friend on some wings at Buffalo Wild Wings and, about 20 minutes later, I was feeling like shit. It was like this heavy piece of lead was sticking in my stomach and there was no way to get rid of it!

You're probably wondering what the point of this post is. To be honest, I am not entirely sure. I'm just talking, really.
Things have advanced with the boy. He is spending the night on Thursday, apparently, and I am unsure of whether or not I am ready for that to happen. I don't know why, but I'm just not comfortable with myself lately. I'm not one of those people that can ignore their faults and just go with it- I hate that about me!

I have the second part of my Western Civ final tomorrow and I haven't started studying yet. I'm so fucking over it- it isn't even funny. I just want to get my shit done and have fall break- that's all! I would be working out and constantly playing x-box... if it fucking worked! My x-box 360 fucking decided to stop working and I can no longer fucking play Halo 3. I know you're all thinking, "well there are starving people in the world- I think you'll live." Guess what- you're right.

It's been fun,
I'll "Talk at you later."

<3 me

No comments: