Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Joking?

Really? Are they joking? They're calling her an unfit mother?

Woah... woah... Yes- the girl has some learning to do in the parenting department... but shit- UNFIT MOTHER?
It kind of makes me laugh, really. I was unaware that today's version of the "unfit mother" was one who made $700,000 a month, provided her children with the best in clothing, food, entertainment, and USUALLY care. So... I guess that makes MY Mom the fucking worst mother ever?

Listen, I've had my luxuries- believe me. I'm pretty fucking spoiled- but this life; it hasn't always been shits and giggles.
My mommy used to tip-toe on the line of overdose... almost daily! My mommy would be so lucid and out of it that I would have to bring a pillow and a blanket to wherever she had passed out on the floor!!! P.S.- I was eight.

What am I getting at? Well- I think that calling Britney Spears an unfit mother pays DISRESPECT to all of those kids out there who are living in situations that society doesn't give two shits about. The really bad cases; you know... the ones where kids actually WISHED they had foster families!

Go for it- criticize Britney's failure to perform to the best of her ability at the VMA's.
Sneak in little jabs at her judgment when she doesn't wear underwear (lots of women don't).
You know-- what the hell... go ahead and boycott her music (perez- I'm talking to you, fucker)- but I must warn you... the shit's going to sell.

love,

CAM

No comments: