Saturday, October 13, 2007

lightning

With every touch of his hand to my bare body came a surge of electricity that I'd never felt before.
I wanted him bad... really bad. I could have had him too- but I stopped myself.

Why???

I'm a major catch- I won't lie; a challenge too. Just because he's incredibly sexy, smart, fun, and entertaining doesn't mean I'm going to give it up on the second night. But, like I said- I wanted him. I REALLY wanted him.

Is it possible that Ryan is "that" guy, though? By "that" guy- I mean... is he the first guy that I've considered to be a real possibility and now I'm thinking into it too much? I'll be completely honest- Ryan is someone, for me at least, who makes me realize that I actually am gay- and for that I'm thankful. I'm not sure if you guys are clued into it or not- but I have been really confused lately; Ryan has opened an entirely new door for me. It's such a fucking turn on.

More later.

No comments: